TRINITY EPISCOPAL DAY SCHOOL
205 North Avenue E, Cranford, NJ 07016
Office Phone – (908) 276-2881
e-mail – TEDS205@gmail.com
Click here to go directly to the Trinity Episcopal Day School (TEDS) website
Trinity Episcopal Day School offers a safe and nurturing learning environment with:
- An excellent child development curriculum
- Extended hours
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive pricing
- Easy to reach in central Union County
We are dedicated to provide a nurturing, learning environment that promotes intellectual emotional, social, spiritual and physical growth.
- Standard, approved curriculum designed to promote learning through play
- Low, teacher/student ratio allows individual attention in small class setting
- Provides learning in all areas of development: Social, Emotional, Physical, Cognitive and Language
- Emphasis is placed on exploration and discovery, development of creative abilities and positive self image
- Understanding of sharing and team play based on playground and game activities which develop motor skills
- Spiritual development is enhanced through respect for one another and love of the environment
We provide parents with a variety of flexible scheduling options to meet the demands of their busy lives.
- Extended Hours: 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Schedule flexibility: Full or ½ days available from 2-5 days a week.
- Kindergarten Wrap Around option which supplements public school curriculum by providing enhanced programs in academics, music, arts and social skills.
- After school homework supervision and tutoring available
- Child Safety
- We are committed to keeping your child as safe as you do.
- Entry to the school is accessed through a coded security system
- The school is monitored via a video system on a 24-hour basis
- A nurse is on staff
- Daily communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed a out your child’s day
The Mission of Trinity Episcopal Day School is to provide a nurturing, learning environment which promotes intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual and physical growth.
Our school encompasses child-centered activities based on approved developmental concepts that instill curiosity, an enthusiasm for learning and a positive foundation for the development of individual skills and talents. This foundation maximizes the potential to succeed while instilling the importance of serving God and the community.
How we came to be
Trinity Episcopal Church in Cranford, New Jersey is a parish in the Diocese of New Jersey established in 1872. We have been an integral part of the Cranford community for generations.
In 2007, a massive construction project was begun to restore the historic sanctuary with plans to complete at the end of 2010. In May 2010, it was decided to establish a preschool to meet the increasing educational needs in Cranford and the surrounding area.
Trinity Episcopal Day School (TEDS) obtained a license from State of New Jersey on January 3, 2011 for children from 2½ through 13 years of age.
Once again, a very appreciative thank you is extended to the parishioners of Trinity Church. Without many volunteers, donations and on-going enthusiasm, TEDS would not be possible.
The current Board of Directors includes Bonnie Gentesse, Dave Robinson, Joe Bardzilowski, Lynn Kiamie-Bianchini, John Zebrowski, Sarah Gregory, Heather Burnett, and Nancy Ditzel.
If you have questions or would like to tour the school, please contact Nancy Ditzel.